- Preparing for Crisis - From the Jerusalem Post
- Arutz Sheva: Israeli Firefighters Get Some American Help
- EVP Spokesman Eitan Charnoff on CBN
- Introduction to the EVP
- Lovers of Zion Saving Lives in Israel
- EVP Firefighters for Israel Program
- EVP Disaster Management Training Program
- In Israel Teresa Hung testimony
- Debra's training trip to israel with EVP
- Jerusalem Post
- Ready to assist in case of war
- EVP NYC Firefighters
- 90 WAFB News
Help your local EVP Chapter
There is a place for everybody in the EVP
If you can’t deploy to Israel there is still much you can do to help EVP mission from home.
Help Build and Maintain Your Local EVP Chapter
The EVP Auxiliary teams are for those who may not meet the requirements as responders, or for those who may not want to deploy to Israel in times of emergency.
The EVP Auxiliary provides an opportunity for those volunteers to assist with team deployment logistics and coordination, fund raising, public speaking, and more. The EVP Auxiliary is a team of people who will provide the necessary logistics support and coordination from their home area in the US
Wherever there are EVP volunteers, we build and develop a local EVP chapter to bring together all volunteers, their families and all those who want to help the EVP in its mission.
There are many varied and important tasks that EVP Chapter volunteers can fulfill:
- Help maintain the chapter communication and trainings.
- Assist in EVP recruitment campaigns.
- Help organize Chapter social events.
- Help prepare and distribute a regular chapter newsletter.
- Organize lectures and speaking engagements for community’s.
- General administration.
If you would like to be part of your local EVP Chapter team, please contact us.