- Preparing for Crisis - From the Jerusalem Post
- Arutz Sheva: Israeli Firefighters Get Some American Help
- EVP Spokesman Eitan Charnoff on CBN
- Introduction to the EVP
- Lovers of Zion Saving Lives in Israel
- EVP Firefighters for Israel Program
- EVP Disaster Management Training Program
- In Israel Teresa Hung testimony
- Debra's training trip to israel with EVP
- Jerusalem Post
- Ready to assist in case of war
- EVP NYC Firefighters
- 90 WAFB News
Sorry but I just don't understand
This is going to be a very short entry.
Today, Friday the 24th of February 2012, just about 30 minutes ago at around 1:30 pm, hundreds of Palestinians began throwing rocks from the site of the rock, one of Islam's most Holy places, onto Jews paying at the Western Wall in preparation for the Sabbath.
Here's what I don't understand. If NATO troops, by mistake, damage a Koran in Afghanistan, riots break out and people get killed - including NATO soldiers.
The Taliban, who demand that we respect their God and prophet, see nothing wrong with destroying statues of the Buddha that were thousands of years old.
When a cartoon is published that offends their sensibilities, riots break out and death threats are sent.
Any criticism of Islam or Mohammed is seen as being an attack on the faith - again demonstrations, violence, calls of Death to...
So what I don't understand is how it is that they can get so uptight about any perceived criticism or insult to their faith - but it's perfectly OK in their eyes to call Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus etc. infidels and attack their/my religion with impunity.
Maybe I'm stupid but...