Firefighters Trainings in Israel
TRAIN WITH ISRAELI FIREFIGHTERS DURING 2018
- Responding to Terror in Your Back Yard
- Learn Israeli Techniques
- Conduct ride outs on Israel fire trucks
The in-land costs while in Israel are $1,300. Volunteers are responsible for purchaing their own flight tickets to Israel and back. In-land cost cover volunteer's training, insurance, group transportation from the airport and to the airport as well as operational transportation, all logistics involved. The cost includes 3 meals a day and accommodation at fire stations. Firefighters can bring their own bunker gear or be loaned bunker gear whilst in Israel.
The EVP reserves the right to alter, change, or cancel any of these programs at any times. In the event of a cancellation by the EVP, your deposit will be returned. The trip fee must be paid in full 1.5 month before the training or else EVP can cencle the volunteer spot on the training with no refunds.
Day 1 - Firefighters fly to Israel.
Day 2 - Firefighters arrive in Israel and will be met by an EVP representative after clearing customs. From the airport firefighters will be taken to one of the main fire stations for a brief welcoming ceremony and briefings from local fire chiefs. This will be followed by an orientation lecture and dinner with firefighters at a local Fire station.
- Meeting at one of the main fire stations.
- Introduction and dinner.
- Division into to teams and deployment stations
- Checking and issuing deployment equipment.
- Departure to deployment stations.
Day 3 - A full Hands-on training day on the ‘Israeli’s way and protocols’ to respond to emergency calls.
- Introduction to Firefighting in Israel
- Familiarization with Israeli Rescue Equipment/Apparatus
- Operational protocols and procedures
- Fire Fighting Drills
Day 4 - ‘Responding to MCI & Terror.
Israel’s firefighters are trained to cope with extreme terror scenarios and sudden terror attacks. This day of training will better prepare firefighters to respond to terror attacks at home.
Day 5-6 - 48 hour shift.
- Firefighters will respond to emergency calls as part of the local team.
- At the same time the firefighters will meet local fireman and fire chiefs and will be able to share knowledge and develop personnel relationships.
Day 7 - Free day to travel in Israel.
Day 8 - 24 hour shift.
- Riding fire trucks with Israeli crews for a 24-hour shift.
Day 9 - Fly back to the US.
Day 10 - Arrive home.
TO ALL CANDIDATES: If you are interested in an awesome opportunity to Train or Work in Israel you must first fill out the Qualifier/Application located on our home page and then speak to a US Regional Director about your qualifications.
Upon validation, only then, can you sign up for a training/deployment trip to Israel to work with Israel Fire & Rescue.
For general information please contact Tony Santoro, Director of Firefighters USA email@example.com