Who Can Join
EVP Volunteers are divided into several categories which include Fire/Rescue Teams, Medical Teams, Community Service Responders and Security responders.
All volunteers, even the most skilled and experienced, must undergo specialized training programs in order to work with Israeli equipment and according to Israeli procedures.
The basic requirements for acceptance into the Emergency First Responder training program are as follows:
- Men and women between the ages of 20 – 65.
- All candidates must be in a good health and must provide medical certificates to this effect.
- All candidates must have a basic level of physical fitness and be capable of reasonable physical activity.
- All candidates must be approved by an acceptance committee following a personal interview (either via the internet or by a representative of the EVP who will visit the volunteer’s home community).
- All candidates must successfully complete a screening process.
For more information contact: office@EVP.org.il
To join the EVP - go here