Medical Trainings in the US
Are you looking for a way to use your medical training, connect with Israel?
Medical volunteers are needed with a wide variety of background and skills to work alongside the Israeli partners in the ER, OR, ICU, Operating Theater, Delivery Rooms and other hospital departments.
The EVP medical teams are licensed Physicians, PA's, Nurses and Paramedics, who volunteer to deploy to Israel in times of crisis.
- Doctors and PA’s: orthopods, anethesiologists, ICU, trauma, surgery (especially thoracic), opthomalogists, plastic surgery, ER, internal medicine.
- Nurses: ER, OR, ICU, pediatric and NICU, recovery room, and maternity.
- Paramedics: active filed paramedics with a minimum of 2 years of field experience.
Since emergency practices are different in Israel, EVP provides orientation sessions for the medical teams both at local regional training centers and in Israel.
- Training sessions are held in local communities by doctors from the Israeli hospitals and EVP trainers.
- orientation sessions are no longer than 2 hours and upon completion, all necessary certifications and licensing will be in place for individuals to practice in their capacity in hospitals across Israel.
EVP medical volunteers will be assigned to a local/regional deployment team and the team will be assigned to one of 2 different hospitals, one in the South and one in the North of Israel.
- The Israeli hospitals initiate the activation for the medical teams. Volunteers are then informed, and deployment takes place under the guidance of team leaders. Hospitals will provide for transportation needs from Ben Gurion Airport, room and board.
- EVP medical teams are also welcome to volunteer in Israel throughout the year.
The registration dues are US$150. This cost covers the issuance of recertification(s) and/or licensing in Israel.
For general information please contact Sue Weltch at firstname.lastname@example.org