The Volunteer Profile Page
All EVP volunteers are automatically provided a Profile Page to help raise funds for deployment. On your PPP you can add pictures (up to 3), information and details about yourself (for example: why you became an EVP volunteer, why you think the EVP is a good cause etc.). In the event of an emergency deployment, your PPP will be activated and displayed on the site. You can then ask friends, family and others to donate specifically for your deployment. Any donations made to you through your Personal Profile Page are used only for your deployment.
You can view the total funds donated and by whom via your personal Info page in yourUser Profile Settings(Back Office). If you are not called up to deploy, all the funds raised remain linked to your specifically to assist in any future deployments.
Accessing your Personal Profile Page
- After registering, you will receive an email with your username and password.
- Go to the EVP site - www.evp.org.il and click on the Login link at the top right.
- In the dialogue window, enter your username and password and press Login
Note: If you forgot your password, click on Forgot?. You will be asked to enter the email address you used when you registered and a password reminder will be sent you.
- A new screen opens. On the right - next to User Profile Settings clickEnterto access your Personal Profile Page.
- Fill in the details. Please be aware that the only things displayed on your Personal Profile Page are your name, the photographs you upload, the text you enter in the "About Me" section, your occupation, your country, state and city.
- Once you have finished, press the Submitbutton at the bottom of the page.
Note: You can always edit and change the content of your Personal Profile Page.
If you have any problems with your Personal Profile Page, please get in touch and we will help.
For any questions, problems, suggestions, please contact email@example.com