- Preparing for Crisis - From the Jerusalem Post
- Arutz Sheva: Israeli Firefighters Get Some American Help
- EVP Spokesman Eitan Charnoff on CBN
- Introduction to the EVP
- Lovers of Zion Saving Lives in Israel
- EVP Firefighters for Israel Program
- EVP Disaster Management Training Program
- In Israel Teresa Hung testimony
- Debra's training trip to israel with EVP
- Jerusalem Post
- Ready to assist in case of war
- EVP NYC Firefighters
- 90 WAFB News
32 New Members Joined EVP Medical Teams
32 Physicians, Nurses and Paramesics
EVP Medical volunteers are needed with a wide variety of background and skills to work alongside the Israeli partners in the ER, OR, ICU, Operating Theater, Delivery Rooms and other hospital departments. EVP is recruiting certified and active medical service personnel - doctors, PA’s, nurses and paramedics.
32 Physicians, NUrses and Paramedics have joined our US Medical Teams.
We welcom you to the EVP Family.