- Preparing for Crisis - From the Jerusalem Post
- Arutz Sheva: Israeli Firefighters Get Some American Help
- EVP Spokesman Eitan Charnoff on CBN
- Introduction to the EVP
- Lovers of Zion Saving Lives in Israel
- EVP Firefighters for Israel Program
- EVP Disaster Management Training Program
- In Israel Teresa Hung testimony
- Debra's training trip to israel with EVP
- Jerusalem Post
- Ready to assist in case of war
- EVP NYC Firefighters
- 90 WAFB News
EVP, acting for the State of Israel and authorized by the Israeli government, trains and brings emergency first responders and non-professional responders to Israel to assist Israel’s emergency services and the civilian population. EVP was founded with the mission to create trained & certified volunteer teams that will deploy to Israel in the next crises.
Since its inception in 2009, EVP has trained over 950 emergency volunteers and professional first responders throughout the USA and Israel.
Most recently, during Operation Protective Edge in the summer of 2014, EVP deployed, separate teams of firefighters and medical personnel to Israel to provide much needed support and relief services.
Israel is preparing for a major crises in the near futur and EVP is recruiting volunteers to support Israel’s civilian population and keeping it safe. Lovers of Israel have an opportunity to play a vital role helping Israel BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a crisis.
Israel Needs You With Boots On The Ground
Certifi As Responder In Israel - Help Us Save Lives
Join Us Today Becouse Tomorrow Can Be Too Late
EVP’s role during crises and peace includes:
- EVP firefighters deploy to Israel Fire Service stations working with Israel firefighters responding to emergency call outs.
- EVP medical teams deploy to hospitals to assist emergency, triage and other departments in coping with the increased need for medical services.
- EVP CSR teams maintain bomb shelters across the country ensuring that they are ready for immediate, long term use.
- CSR teams help maintain municipal emergency supply depots ensuring that all supplies and equipment is up to date and ready for distribution.
- CSR teams, working with the National Water Authority, ensure that emergency water supply facilities are fully operational and operate mobile water distribution centers when and where needed.
- EVP CSR teams work with municipal emergency services providing assistance to men, women and children confined to bomb shelters or their homes for extended period of time.
EVP must be ready for deployment at a moment’s notice!
For this we need your help to
EVP must be 100% ready 100% of the time