- Preparing for Crisis - From the Jerusalem Post
- Arutz Sheva: Israeli Firefighters Get Some American Help
- EVP Spokesman Eitan Charnoff on CBN
- Introduction to the EVP
- Lovers of Zion Saving Lives in Israel
- EVP Firefighters for Israel Program
- EVP Disaster Management Training Program
- In Israel Teresa Hung testimony
- Debra's training trip to israel with EVP
- Jerusalem Post
- Ready to assist in case of war
- EVP NYC Firefighters
- 90 WAFB News
EVP, acting for the State of Israel and authorized by the Israeli government, trains and brings emergency first responders and non-professional responders to Israel to assist Israel’s emergency services and the civilian population. EVP was founded with the mission to create trained & certified volunteer teams that will deploy to Israel in times of crises.
Since its inception in 2009, EVP has trained close to 1,000 emergency volunteers and professional first responders throughout the USA and Israel.
Most recently in 2016, during Operation 'Water and Fire' EVP deployed 39 American firefighters to Israel providing much needed support and relief services.
EVP recruits volunteers to support Israel’s civilian population. Supporters of Israel have a hands on opportunity to play a vital role helping Israel BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a crisis.
Israel Needs You With Boots On The Ground
Certify As Responder In Israel - Help Us Save Lives
Join Us Today Because Tomorrow Can Be Too Late
EVP’s role during crises and peace includes:
- Deploying firefighters to Israel's Fire stations
- Sending medical teams to hospitals to assist emergency, triage and other departments in coping with the increased need for medical services.
- Utilizing trained communty service responders to maintain bomb shelters across the country ensuring that they are ready for immediate, long term use; help maintain municipal emergency supply depots; work with the National Water Authority, ensuring that emergency water supply facilities are fully operational when needed;working with municipal emergency services providing assistance to those confined to bomb shelters or their homes for extended periods of time.
EVP is ready for deployment on a moment’s notice!