- Preparing for Crisis - From the Jerusalem Post
- Arutz Sheva: Israeli Firefighters Get Some American Help
- EVP Spokesman Eitan Charnoff on CBN
- Introduction to the EVP
- Lovers of Zion Saving Lives in Israel
- EVP Firefighters for Israel Program
- EVP Disaster Management Training Program
- In Israel Teresa Hung testimony
- Debra's training trip to israel with EVP
- Jerusalem Post
- Ready to assist in case of war
- EVP NYC Firefighters
- 90 WAFB News
CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training Session
Tuesday March 29, 2016 - 7:00 m- 9:00 p.m.
David Posnack Jewish Community Center (DPJCC)
5850 S Pine Island Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
Training Fee: $15.
Simply put, everyone should learn how to perform CPR. This course is for all EVP members and anyone who wants to be able to perform this easy, but crucial life-saving maneuver. Red Cross certification that is valid for two years, will be issued after attending this training session. Please join EVP for this special evening. Network with others and plan to attend other upcoming trainings on first aid, and situational awareness.