- Preparing for Crisis - From the Jerusalem Post
- Arutz Sheva: Israeli Firefighters Get Some American Help
- EVP Spokesman Eitan Charnoff on CBN
- Introduction to the EVP
- Lovers of Zion Saving Lives in Israel
- EVP Firefighters for Israel Program
- EVP Disaster Management Training Program
- In Israel Teresa Hung testimony
- Debra's training trip to israel with EVP
- Jerusalem Post
- Ready to assist in case of war
- EVP NYC Firefighters
- 90 WAFB News
Who Can Join
EVP Volunteers are divided into several categories which include Fire/Rescue Teams, Medical Teams, Community Service Responders and Security responders.
All volunteers, even the most skilled and experienced, must undergo specialized training programs in order to work with Israeli equipment and according to Israeli procedures.
The basic requirements for acceptance into the Emergency First Responder training program are as follows:
- Men and women between the ages of 20 – 65.
- All candidates must be in a good health and must provide medical certificates to this effect.
- All candidates must have a basic level of physical fitness and be capable of reasonable physical activity.
- All candidates must be approved by an acceptance committee following a personal interview (either via the internet or by a representative of the EVP who will visit the volunteer’s home community).
- All candidates must successfully complete a screening process.
For more information contact: office@EVP.org.il
To join the EVP - go here