- Preparing for Crisis - From the Jerusalem Post
- Arutz Sheva: Israeli Firefighters Get Some American Help
- EVP Spokesman Eitan Charnoff on CBN
- Introduction to the EVP
- Lovers of Zion Saving Lives in Israel
- EVP Firefighters for Israel Program
- EVP Disaster Management Training Program
- In Israel Teresa Hung testimony
- Debra's training trip to israel with EVP
- Jerusalem Post
- Ready to assist in case of war
- EVP NYC Firefighters
- 90 WAFB News
Sponsor Firefighters, EMS and community volunteer deployment to Israel
EVP has been given the task of recruiting and training 2000 firefighters, EMT professionals and community response volunteers. These volunteers will play a vital role...
I am 35 years old and am in the process of completing my EMT basic training so I will be able to provide quality emergency care for my Jewish brothers and sisters in Israel!
I am Susan Gopeesingh. I live in the island of Trinidad @ Tobago in the West Indies. I love Israel and I pray for the peace of Jerusalem everyday. This love came from God. Recently...
I am a nurse experienced in varied clinical settings, the latest being manager of the Mental Health office in a large jail in Memphis Tennessee. Years ago, when God filled my heart with His...